Protect using BIOPROTECT™ Antimicrobial Surface Protectant
BIOPROTECT™ is an EPA registered, water-based, antimicrobial technology that provides persistent and continuous protection. BIOPROTECT™ RTU is a preservative antimicrobial shield that can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor causing and stain causing bacteria.
It is a patented antimicrobial technology uses self assembling monolayers to create a field of nanospikes that mechanically kill microbes (bacterial, mold, viruses) be piercing and rupturing their cell membrane. This kill method prevents microbes from mutating and adapting inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
BIOPROTECT™ RTU uses ZERO Triclosan, heavy metals, arsenic, titanium or poisons.
- Ready to use, water based antimicrobial surface protectant
- Remains active on applied surfaces for up to 90 days
- Non-leaching & non-migrating
- Safe water-based formula is non-flammable can be used on most any surface.
- Food Contact Surface Preservative - approved for us as an antimicrobial preservative under FDA & EPA to preserve food contact articles.
- Provides persistent, continuous, antimicrobial protection against a broad range of microbes
- Non-leaching and non-migrating
- Prevents mutation of adaptive microorganisms
- Colorless and Odorless
- Patented EPA registered technology (EPA Registration #87583-3)